smowtion

Sunday 12 June 2011

Miley Cyrus Say ! Why I Am 'Can't Be Tamed' On The People Magazine

People magazine in 2008 asked high Cyrus how they define themselves Coolest ". Will. Person. Ev er -! Really, I'm cold. I am very hyper but do I am very careless.'s something that I definitely inherited from my father. As I have grown up, I saw more this is done.'ve sure "and" high Three years later, has become even more think "why do that latest album is called
can not be Tamed (MCA Music, Inc., in which a" more sexualized image "in the present) For press release that he has been quoted in this, "learn from each project and to change is released locally. As I have grown up, my image a little is changed. I more children a woman on her Hannah Montana is starting now. I have grown up. I have learned a lot on the way. "
This low, which is turning 19 on November 23 for the Vice Chancellor Cyruses difficult country-singer/actor Billy Ray Cyrus as a very public family should grow. Destiny Hope Cyrus high hope ... I was born because his parents (mother Leticia "Tish" Finley's) that he was sure great things in life will meet. Post high, the name his parents as they always smiling high for when they asked for was a small child.
Siblings are is high, understanding, even in showbiz - Nuh (Noah Brandi is a guitarist, actress and pop band Metro Station Trace guitarist / singer is one.
When nine years was low, her father took her mother to see Mia! Canada is a theater where his family moved while high father was the TV series Dr film. What's up high on the stage was awed by, and she caught her father's hand and said, "This is what I want to do, Dad. I want to be a model" not only a But the actress also a singer, author, business, fashion designer, musician, songwriter, and dancer has become. And a big star, she also No. 13, Forbes 2010: 100 celebrity and, last April, on classification Maxim Hot 100.And from 64th in the world's hottest woman in favor of voted that he leads a colorful life, from both historical concert and album highlights, and headlines - romance that is linked to other people, Nick Jonas (from this site youngest member of the diabetes ) 2006 2009 and the Australian actor Liam Hemsworth (film is high quality in the last big man) from 2009 to 2011.
Friday, June 17, but Filipino fans saw how "sexy" is high and "Choose life '(his second number) chance to hear the song first concert in this album Can not be Tamed during Manila, Corazon SM MOA concert grounds, in partnership Futuretainment Inc. (owners and managed by Marvin Agustin company) and Music Management International, with great, Olay beauty bar, whispering and GMA, presented by the I (heart Gypsy) Tour Gitano (MMI). Rhiza Pascua,, the MMI head last Tuesday for talks with high arranged a special phone interview, 7 June, while you Conversationalist of Los Angeles was the first clinic of Dr. Vicki Belo's favor (in total to cover this problem for more) United States, located in Suite 201, 1160 North Central Avenue, Glendale, MMI friends and low "handling" Some reminders from California.A (): Hannah Montana or about any questions about politics.'s concert tour on high note. shoot my Thompson Beverly Hills hotel room phone right at 12 noon, rang one time!. This low "handling" was calling. He immediately put high on the phone.
Hello, high!
"Hello, how are you?
I'm fine except for a little jetlag. How are you this Tuesday morning sunshiny?
Hmmmm ". I'm fine."
Oh well, if good, you sound a little sleep.
"Hmmmmm."
However, your current Corazon (Heart Gypsy) Gitano Tour Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico and other Latin countries has brought for you. This is how far?
"It's amazing, you know. I spent too many times to work are not working.'s First visit that I was actually raised in these countries, so it was amazing is! "
Best of both worlds and your wonder of the world's third world tour, is not it?
"Oh yes, it is."
How do you tour the last two will compare?
"Yes, it's different. Kind of a different audience. Songs are the ones that I really love to, not songs have grown out of it. Songs and artists I love articles cover love. I think the audience (s) are reached by those songs, that's why this tour is amazing. "
How different now as man and artist are you doing during the first two rounds was?
"I think I just continue to get better and I think I know myself more. I am more satisfied with and who I am, and I include it more effectively with their fans Now. ... Then it's good! "
It broke back - is scheduled. You how the world is ready for a trip?
"You know, after this, that South America should not really bad, I took three weeks off. And then I go to Australia and then to the Philippines. The thing is, I shows Some time between getting. those three weeks during periods of rest, in the home, be with friends. This is a good way to charge again. "
This your first time to play in the Philippines ... "... Yes."
Have you heard about the Philippines?
"A lot. My brother and his band trace the original visit to the Asian countries have been included. I have heard good things about the Philippines."
On June 17 in Manila we can expect from your concert?
"I've never been there, so I think my concert will be something special."
I have seen you through social networking is in contact with their fans. Recently, your twitter account posted this entry: "Really, I do not believe your first run may terminate earlier. Amazinnggg. Crowd was unbelievable out. I cried my eyes out . If touched, ILY "and:". my heart, thank you from the bottom of Brazil. I like this show are being difficult when it is going to get excited. "
"Oh, if you read them!"
Find some popular "social networking" very dangerous. How do you feel about it?
"Yes, they are doing. I think you just what you have to be careful to enter your chatter. Since I was away from home, I really was not much time to do this. First The day I got home, I wrote messages for their loved ones. When I'm on tour, I write about what is on the road but not when I visit I usually do not. You just ensure that your personal life and you no intrudes, you know, you have to put yourself. "
And how you interact with your fans do? You answer fan mail?
"She only with me through my twitter can chat."
I called. I read an article about saying that your popularity (and to Justin Bieber) reminded him of Beatlemania. How you feel about it?
"I do not think anything or anyone with Beatlemania Beatles never ever can compare can compare."
What kind of music do you go for? And who are your role models?
'It's amazing how people see me. But you know, your work is not complete because I do not want a happy life. Happy with yourself first and most important is to be. '
"You know, I go to all kinds."
His role as a model, how do you keep responsibility?
"You know, you yourself can never put enough space. At the end of the day, you shut up and stop leisure time is worth something. It's amazing how people see me. But You know, your work is not complete because I do not want a happy life. you happy with yourself first and most important is to be. "
Philippines in a message to your loved ones?
Hmmmm ". I'm waiting to see you. See you at the concert."

No comments:

Post a Comment

smowtion

share button