smowtion

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Vivek Say! I Changed The Person I Am After Getting Married

The 34-year-old actor who last year Priyanka Alva razzmatazz of tinsel town was marked by the ceremony of marriage with this positive change in life.Marriage
credited his wife has an absolute blessing. Commitment phobic and I was going for 5-6 years. But when I met Priyanka things changed completely. I'm a different person now. And all credit goes to her, "said Vivek 'PTI.It only been seven months since they tied the knot on Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi said he was a completely changed person post marriage. This for me is a very good year in the. He said different genres.The 'Saathiya' star has signed five films that he married after his career has hit a purple patch and understands Priyanka This woman is lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

smowtion

share button