smowtion

Monday 13 June 2011

Selena Gomez Go To The Hospital As Pregnancy Test Too Early

Selena Gomez being the "Tonight Show," it complained of severe pain in the head Thursday in the hospital after demo tape Gomez. Were taken to hospital on Thursday after a large number of tests for blood pressure problems lake. Uh ... Go around as she is pregnant for the Afwahka ... Absolutely false.
Aita Monica Place a concert performance last night, being only three days pressure.I problems with his blood after the hospital would like to thank you very much for coming, "Gomez concert on his seekers said. "If you guys came on Friday, I'm so sorry that I can not. I love you guys too. "When asked by reporters because he was in the hospital, Selena said," I just was very susceptible to nutritional deficiency, so I had low iron and finished "Selena after another was taken to emergency rooms. It After complaining of severe pain in the head Tonight Show 'visit last Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

smowtion

share button